What is FATA?

What is FATA?
Basically it's FA (fundamental analysis) and TA (technical analysis) combined. Thus, this is essentially an investment/trading workshop. To me, the difference between investing and trading, is essentially the time frame you looking at. Investment is generally looking at years in which profits may not be visible at all for a number of years. Whereas trading is more for a short-term, be it intra-day to a couple of weeks.

As such, my workshop aims to educate people on the fundamentals of buying a company stock, be it for investment or trading on news, as well as TA based on charts to determine possible entry and exit points.

Disclaimer: The aim of the workshop is to help participants make informed and educated decisions when it comes to investing. It does not aim to sell you a "trading system" which guarantees money will be made right from the start. However, it should have the effect of reducing losses made based on poor decisions from punting as well as hopefully, ultimately reaping rewards in the long run.

*Do note that the workshops are not conducted free and a nominal fee is being collected.
The price of the workshop may vary in future based on popularity.

Sunday 18 January 2015

Weekly Subscription of FATA email

I had separately launched a weekly subscription email service to my workshop attendees. This is more for gaining "relevant work experience" for my CMT (certified market technician) certification. I am considering to open this email service to others as well.

The email primarily will cover DOW, S&P and STI charts. I would also include key events to look out for in the coming week. I would also post some commodities charts like Crude Oil and Gold which may be of interest at that current period of time. I will also include some counters which maybe of interest to look at and consider. They could also be requests from workshop attendees.

A sample can be seen from my other blog milo-dino-trades.blogspot.sg. However, I only included the index charts without commentaries on the blog. As the email service is subscription based with a fee, I reserved the commentaries for the email as well as the individual stocks of interest. 

Interested in subscribing? You can email me at milofata@gmail.com to find out more.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment